Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New Jersey

i have to cancel my wedding because of covid how am i suppose to get a refund ?

Asked on 5/15/20, 11:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Common issue these days. Best way to handle is with a lawyer from the start. Likely much cheaper than trying to get a lawyer to go to court after it all blows up. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 5/15/20, 11:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New Jersey