Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New Jersey

I got a ticket at PNC in Holmdel, NJ for "serving under age" and they told me this will not go on my record. however I know it will and was wondering do I need a lawyer? how much is this ticket going to cost?

Asked on 7/09/18, 12:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Our office in Tinton Falls is just a few minutes away so we handle these PNC cases all the time. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/18, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New Jersey