Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New Jersey

my neighbor filed perjury complaint against me a month after I filed a complaint against him for harassment. I have three witnesses two inwhich are police officers. can I sue him

Asked on 4/25/17, 5:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Might want to worry about the criminal complaint first. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 4/25/17, 6:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New Jersey