Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Jersey

I had a judgment vacated today in court (NJ). This was not my debt, and I was never served back in 2003 when it was awarded. I was living out of state. Will the wage garnishment stop and how to I retrieve the monies they already collected?

Asked on 7/12/11, 12:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amy Bennecoff Ginsburg Kimmel & Silverman

If you have not already been assisted, please feel free to email me for further assistance - [email protected]. Before I can answer your questions I just have a few questions for you to clarify what took place in court and what took place prior to the judgment being vacated. Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/11, 10:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Jersey