Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

my husband his signed my name on legal papers without my consent or knowledge until now what can i do ??

Asked on 3/13/18, 1:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Depends on what you are looking to do. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 3/13/18, 1:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey