Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

Am I entitled to anything of my partner's if we've lived together for years and have children (now adults) together, but we aren't married? Everything is under his name (house, car, etc) and we are now separating. He plans to leave me with nothing. Can I sue him?

Asked on 8/23/13, 9:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

this will take some careful thinking and planning. please call me and come to my office.

and yes, it matters a lot that you and he did not marry. you need my help to go after this gentleman.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 10:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey