Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

My ex husband, an attorney, was born in 1957, we got divorced in 2001 and I got permanent alimony, he has now stopped paying because he got disbarred and married a woman who is worth 20 millions and pays for everything, he says he has no money, and just stopped paying alimony, saying he has paid enough. He told me he is not planning to work anymore.

Asked on 4/02/21, 6:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You have to file a motion. Call us to discuss. 1-888-982-4171

Read more
Answered on 4/03/21, 7:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey