Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

I am seeking to adpot/gain custody of my younger brother. I am currently active duty and stationed in Arizona while he resides in New Jersey. Will I be required to relocate to New Jersey for a certain period of time to start/finalize the adoption? If so I need to request humanitarion orders.

Asked on 7/28/14, 4:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Gleaner Robert A. Gleaner, P.C.

Thank you for your service to our country. I would be happy to discuss this with you. Feel free to call me at 856-546-8010. Rob Gleaner

Read more
Answered on 7/28/14, 4:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey