Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

I was assaulted and hospitalized by a person who has a lot of money in a trust can I legally sue this person for compensation

Asked on 4/23/19, 12:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I need more information. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 4/23/19, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey