Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

So I was involved in a motor vehicle accident that involved a school bus that the school bus driver admitted full fault. As a result of that accident my car was totaled and I lost everything. I have a lawyer but I'm looking for a second opinion because being as the actual bus company is an exception to the verbal threshold i don't understand why my "pain and suffering" is now admissible. the amount the bus company is offering as a settlement is not even enough to replace my vehicle that was totaled as a result of the bus drivers negligence. is there any answers as to what i should do next????

Asked on 6/01/17, 1:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You could hire an attorney to review the case and offer a second opinion. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/17, 1:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey