Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

Can a non-custodial parent sue a custodial parent for a child's minor injury even though the custodial parent paid for medical expenses and provides the child's medical insurance?

Asked on 3/25/17, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Please call my office to discuss your options 215-240-7565.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/17, 10:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey