Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

My parents own business.

business car was in an accident.

driver � not an employee, landlord of my parents business and doing wholesale business with my parents

car � registered under my father, insured under business

1. accident happened when the driver was conducting his own business (the accident happened out of the way of my parents place and his place), june 2014

2. cop asked the suitor whether he needs to goto hospital, he said he was fine.

3. the suitor went to hospital the next day.

car was fully covered by the insurance company, but insurance company stated that since the car was registered under my father�s name, not the business, insurance company would not get into any lawsuit involved.

the suitor sued against the driver and my father

1. how much is my father at fault?

2. how much is the driver at fault?

3. shouldn't the insurance company get involved in the lawsuit as well?

4. if my father were to change the ownership of the house they are currently living in to me, would that prevent the suitor to go after the house?

Asked on 7/05/16, 10:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Your father should just hire an attorney and let the attorney handle everything. He can call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW

Read more
Answered on 7/05/16, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey