Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

i need a sample summons and complaint for a rear-end accident occurring in NJ

Asked on 9/15/19, 1:55 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Your lawyer should really do all of this for you. Otherwise, call the court and they will provide you with the forms

Read more
Answered on 9/15/19, 2:03 pm

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 9/15/19, 2:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey