Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

I signed a court form stating I owe my landlord 11,000 dollars, I dont owe any money to my landlord expect the 2 months rent . I had legal representation from legal aid that advised me to sign the form. I felt pressured by my landlords attorney and my representative from legal aid to signed this document instead of going in front of the judge. Is there any way for me to go back to about this matter with an attorney I pay to represent me because the free attorney was not really speaking up for me and got me to sign an admmitence that I owed money that I really dont owe.

Asked on 12/01/18, 6:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Yes, you can hire a lawyer to help you. You'd have to vacate the order. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 12/02/18, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey