Legal Question in Business Law in New York

I would like to open up a juice bar turn bakery in my neighborhood ASAP. I would be looking to get a loan, but I need help with what type of structure I should register it under

Asked on 12/03/18, 7:47 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

Most of my practice is focused on startups. I can help you determine the best entity structure, review leases and assist you with SBA loan applications.

My rates for starting up are very low and are just a little bit more than legal zoom (and you get an attorney doing the work). Contact me directly

Looking forward

​Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalists (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/18, 7:59 am
Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Congratulations on your decision to start a business. My recommendation is that you see an attorney face to face who is familiar with helping startup businesses. There are a lot of factors to consider more than the type of legal structure to consider. No lawyer would be willing to give advice of this nature by email without speaking to you face to face.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/18, 10:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in New York