Legal Question in Business Law in New York

i did work as a subcontractor and client is not paying me. i am in ny he is in chicago. can i file a claim from ny? do i have to go to chicago?

Asked on 5/14/20, 3:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If work done in NY, you can file action in NY.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/20, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in New York