Legal Question in Technology Law in New York

non disclosure form for software developer.

I'd like to hire software developer to new software for my company management systems.

Asked on 11/29/12, 8:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

You do need an NDA and also a non-compete and maybe more important provisions for IP assignment.

If you're interested in just a form a simple google search will yield some. Doing it yourself you run the risk of not addressing important issues so where possible I would highly recommended that you get an attorney to customize the form for you. The overall cost for such a matter is very reasonable.

Feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalist (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/12, 1:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in New York