Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

Iam told that I owe a credit bill and that they are going to freeze my social security check can they do that?

Asked on 4/25/16, 10:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 4/26/16, 5:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York