Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

I was Drinking in public (open alcohol container with a plastic bag) last week. Cop gave me a ticket. He wrote down the wrong first name (he wrote down my second name as the first name) and also got my birthday (the day) wrong. What should I do ?

Asked on 9/16/16, 10:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

It is only a $25.00 fine with NO criminal or future implications. You can certainly fight it & likely win ,however is the time & energy you will spend be worth $25.00? If you want further clarification you may contact my office @ 718-834-0087.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/16, 6:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York