Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

Hi I am wrongfully convicted with 18 usc 1014. There was no federal jurisdiction in my case. How can I find an Attorney who can help me. I can pay the legal fees.

Asked on 10/29/21, 7:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zev Goldstein Law Office of Zev Goldstein PLLC

Hello, you posted this question to a state law forum. Were you convicted in a NYS Court of a federal offense? Who represented you in the proceeding when you were convicted?

Read more
Answered on 10/31/21, 12:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York