Legal Question in Family Law in New York

If my daughters father has not complied with his visitiation & child support for 11 months. What legal rights do i have to move forward to suspend his visitation?

Asked on 9/21/16, 9:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Zaslavsky The Law Office of David Zaslavsky, PLLC

You can file a petition to modify visitation and to enforce child support in family court. You should speak to an attorney as soon as possible to discuss this matter.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/16, 12:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York