Legal Question in Family Law in New York

My mother sued a doctor in my name and is not letting me touch the money she set the age to 25 but she used it to buy herself a brand new car. I would like to know what legal actions I can take to get my money fully in my name.

Asked on 3/11/20, 3:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Retain your own attorney to investigate the court file. She should not be using your funds for herself. You can certainly call me for a referral.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/20, 3:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York