Legal Question in Family Law in New York

If I replace my lawyer, is he/she obligated to provide me with the rules of fee arbitration in New York State family court?

Asked on 11/11/17, 11:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bunji Fromartz Fromartz Law Offices

If you dispute a fee of an attorney you can review the following:

Read more
Answered on 11/21/17, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York