Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in New York


I informed fbi of a bribe case. Charges have now been filed. Am I entitled to any money for informing the case?

Asked on 12/23/07, 11:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Colleluori The Law Offices of Anthony J. Colleluori & Associates PLLC

Re: Whistleblower

It depends. Was the US government or the city of NY a victim of the bribe? Did either entity lose or could they have lost money over the bribe? If so you might be entitled to something but you better move fast. In a Qui Tam case, the first party to file gets the money.

See a lawyer who does this work ASAP.

My office handles this type of case. If you are interested, please give me a call or reach me through the links provided below.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/24/07, 1:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in New York