Legal Question in Employment Law in New York

I want to sue my employer for unlawful termination. How do i go about doing so?

Asked on 4/28/20, 6:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

Please re-post your question but this time more generalized information (no personal identifiers or names).

Read more
Answered on 4/28/20, 7:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New York