Legal Question in Employment Law in New York

If a union employee is falsely charged and terminated for a violation and has exhausted all union avenues, is there other options available to recover losses.

Asked on 10/13/17, 10:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

There may be other options available but you will not get a definitive answer until you provide more details. If you do provide more details on this website rather than an in-person consultation, please make sure that you do not disclose any personal identifiers or any other information that is considered confidential.

Read more
Answered on 10/15/17, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New York