Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I was advised by my accountant in NY to legally abandon 2 lots in Arkansas for the tax credit b/c they are now worthless. She recommended an attorney to handle this. I was unsuccessful in securing a lawyer in AK. Please advise....

Asked on 2/28/19, 1:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Call the tax collector’s office they may be able to help.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 2/28/19, 1:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York