Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I believe I have inherited a family home owned by my deceased Uncle/Godfather. A friend of my cousin, who is also now deceased, is living in the house. He wants me to sign my rights of ownership over to him. How do I get him to move out?

Asked on 4/23/19, 6:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

I don't understand. How do you not know if you own the house or not? You really need to see a lawyer to help you figure out what is going on and what you need to do next.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/19, 6:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York