Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

How do i obtain a title for my home

Asked on 6/01/22, 11:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Make an account at and then you'll be able to go through the menus and find what you need. They have great telephone support if you can't figure it out. This assumes you already own the home you're asking about.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/22, 6:43 am
Walter LeVine Walter D. LeVine, Esq.

Title is represented by a Deed which you should have gotten after your closing and its recording. If for some reason you did not get it, contact your County recording office for a copy. If you have not closed yet, and need a title search contact any title insurance company in your area and they can do it for you. There will be costs involved.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/22, 3:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York