Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

Is there a procedure a town must follow after it closes a road using NY TWN Law ยง273?

Asked on 4/11/22, 8:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You have to be more specific. What is the problem or grievance with the town you are having? What is it that you want them to do, or not do?

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/22, 8:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York