Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I am selling a house and on the survey my fence is encroaching on City property by 4.5 feet. I am not on my neighbors property . The buyer tells me this is a problem. My title is clear. What do I do

Asked on 6/29/18, 4:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Move the fence.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/18, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York