Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

Landlord has started eviction proceedings due to back rent being owed but refuses to accept it

Asked on 6/06/18, 11:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You’ll have to talk to the housing court judge. You should get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/18, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York