Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in New York

Law enforcement female officer seeking representation after being sexually assulted from supervisor. Pro bono or I cannot afford an attorney at this time but, this case is totally worth it for an experienced lawyer willing to invest the time.

Asked on 8/12/10, 4:40 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Ziegler Ziegler, Ziegler & Associates LLP

If you call our office and speak to Chris Brennan he should be able to advise you and/or represent you. Does your contract require you to bring these types of actions through your union representative etc.? Chris can be reached at 212-319-7600.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/10, 5:20 pm
Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

You have the option of filing a complaint with the EEOC, NYC Commission on Human Rights or the State Div. of Human Rights.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/10, 4:01 am
Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Legal Associates PLLC

Contact our office immediately for further discussion of all possible options... There may be various avenues you could take in filing against this person, or potentially on the department.

Contact us immediately at 877-700-0464

Read more
Answered on 8/19/10, 12:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in New York