Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

Attorney holding estate settlement check and paperwork hostage. How to make him release it.

Asked on 2/06/21, 11:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Please be more specific about what the attorney is asking for. "Hostage" is not a word which anyone can figure out what the lawyer is requesting.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/21, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York