Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

I inherited money from a trust 3 years ago and placed it in a bank account in my name only. We have been married for 13 years. Is my husband entitled to it if we get divorced or I die. How can I protect it so that it goes to my children?

Asked on 4/09/18, 12:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You should see an attorney to have a trust setup for the benefit of your children so the money is protected in the event of divorce.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/18, 7:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York