Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

How can I look up an old court case in North Carolina in which I was the defendant?

Asked on 5/01/14, 10:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Depending on whether it was a civil or criminal case, you can potentially go to the appropriate clerk of courts office in the county the case took place in and make your request there.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/14, 10:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina