Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

If I know a police officer committed perjury, who do I turn him in to? What is my next step?

Asked on 1/23/18, 4:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Likely the best place to start would be at the District Attorney's office. However, you had best be able to prove that claim with zero uncertainty.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/18, 12:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina