Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

Can I ask for a Domestic violence protection for something that happened six months I continues livening with the person and even took vacation together

Asked on 4/15/18, 3:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

If there has been a new current instance of domestic violence then sure but if your are just angry and now want to drag up a 6 month old instance of domestic violence that you ratified by continuing to live together and take a vacation, you likely ought not do that.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/18, 6:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina