Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

I was in rehab and now in halfway house. My husband stated that we are now legally separated in NC. I admitted myself into rehab for alcohol. I have no access to our money. What are my options?

Asked on 4/04/22, 4:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

You need an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/22, 4:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina