Legal Question in Civil Litigation in North Carolina

My neighbor has a willow oak tree. The branches protrude over the property line and overhang on my property, I have to rake these leaves and clean out my gutters 3-4 time during the fall season. What can I do as a property owner?

Asked on 9/23/17, 7:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Feel free to cut any portion to the tree the protrudes over your property line. Above or below ground.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/17, 7:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in North Carolina