Legal Question in Insurance Law in North Carolina

I would like to work as an independent insurance claim consultant in NC. My clients will be people that have a residential insurance claim and would like to make sure that the insurance company pays them fair value for the claim. As a consultant, my job would be to make sure my clients get fair value for their claims. Do I need a license in NC to do that type of consulting?

Asked on 11/04/23, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Kirby Law Offices of John M. Kirby

It sounds like this service would require a public adjuster's license. You might want to inquire with the NC Department of Insurance about this.

Read more
Answered on 11/04/23, 3:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in North Carolina