Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

I got a speeding ticket last month. Court next month. No points on my license. Need a lawyer for help.. was driving 61 in a 45 in highway

Asked on 8/29/18, 6:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If your address on your ticket is correct, you will likely get a crap ton of letters from traffic attorneys. You do not need F. Lee Bailey for a 61 / 45 so just pick the cheapest one and roll with that.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/18, 4:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina