Legal Question in Consumer Law in Ohio

In 2007 I purchased a vehicle and warranty from a local dealership. I financed the warranty in the car loan. I recently attempted to use the warranty and found that the dealership had never paid for it. The dealership is now starting bankruptcy and and although they claim they will reimburse me, I'm afraid it's not going to happen. Have the actually commited a crime? And is there any way I can get what I am owed?

Asked on 2/04/10, 4:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward DiCato Edward DiCato Attorney at Law

You need to file a proof of claim. You will get a notice from the bankruptcy court and when you do, that is when to file it. Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions. Edward DiCato

Read more
Answered on 2/13/10, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Ohio