Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Ohio

To Whom it may Concern,

my husband was accused of a criminal crime that was started by my ex-husband. my current husband was arrested, incarcerated and falsly accused back in 2005. Since then my current husband has been cleared of these crimes by taking a polygraph test. I would like to find out if there is any way that my current husband can file for malicious prosecution, false arrest, defamation of character and lost wages due to the accusations that were against him brought on by my ex-husband.

Asked on 8/21/09, 2:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

It sounds like it based on the limited facts that you gave me. However, I would need to know more.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Read more
Answered on 8/21/09, 2:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Ohio