Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

I am a tenant and am renting a mobile home, I just found out that my landlord has been stealing my electric to run his home. What can I do the electric company says that they can not do anything.

Asked on 9/10/09, 8:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You need to sue him for doing this in order to get him to stop. The problem is what do you sue him for. I would say it is conversion since he is taking your property.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Read more
Answered on 9/12/09, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio