Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Ohio

Can I hold my rent payment in an interest paying account legally until needded repairs have been done(it is concerning the repair of my oven and dishwasher called in 2 wks prior) ?

Asked on 3/25/15, 4:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jann Washington Jann C. Washington, Esq., LLC

You should not hold the payment yourself. If you need to take this type of measure you need to escrow your payments with your local municipal court. The court should have the forms and information available for you to be able to do this.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/15, 2:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Ohio