Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

My father was exposed to some sort of chemical in the 70s while working for ford in one of their plants.

After that he started having a vout of sickness and heart problems and died at 34yrs of age from heart problems.

He had no prior health problems before that.

Could it have been asbestos related and would there be any recourse.

Asked on 6/11/14, 4:30 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer all your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Your free consultation can take place either over the telephone or in-person.

To schedule your free consultation, please call us at 1-800-297-9191 or email James Luna at [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/14, 4:57 pm
David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

This may be what is called a "toxic tort" and the area is a very specialized one. We work with an attorney regularly who concentrates on these matters and would be happy to speak with you as well. Give us a call at 216-241-2510 and we'll refer you.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/14, 8:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio