Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

I was hit from behind with no car damage but my bike rack and bike were damaged. The police came and asked if we needed a report, I asked the guy who hit me if he was going to pay to fix the rack and bike and he said yes, so we did not make out a police report. well I call him and nothing, I called my insurance company and they said since the rack and bike are not part of the car I can't ask for his insurance company to pay. His insurance company called me and said the same thing. His insurance company even came out to take pic's. so what do I do? I only have a name and a cell phone.

Asked on 9/23/09, 4:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

If you can get an address you can attempt to sue him. If not there is not a lot that you can do.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio