Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

Recently I have had a number of ATV riders riding on my property without permission. They ride at the top of my hill causing damage to my property and have yet to ask permission. I have blocked the "path" three times with a log and stick pile to make it obvious that it was not permitted. Each time, the riders have thrown the logs and sticks out of the path and conitinue to ride. After the last time I built the barricade, a relative of one of the riders (trespassers) stated one of the riders riding at night struck one of the logs, hurting himself. He is threatening considering to sue my wife and I for his injuries. Can he do so and can i countersue for damage to property and his/their trespassing?

Asked on 8/16/09, 12:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You definitely want to countersue in this case. He could sue for his injuries but actually winning is another story. It sounds like you have a good case.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at either [email protected] or [email protected] My phone number is 330-447-7634. I love to represent you in this case.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/09, 9:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio