Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

I am a social worker, I transport patients, both children and adults. Can I be personally sued if there is a car accident?

Asked on 9/23/09, 1:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward DiCato Edward DiCato Attorney at Law

Yes, but your auto insurance should handle it. Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions. Ed DiCato

Read more
Answered on 9/24/09, 1:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio